WOOP TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to woop, a great place to meet new people. We hope you’ll find it exciting and useful. We collected some information below, which you be aware of when using woop.
The Users of woop
By filling in the registration form and accepting this TOS anyone above the age of 18 may become a user of woop. You may use woop only on your own behalf.
The aim of woop
woop is an online and mobile dating service aimed to
- enable members to get to know each other through online profiles
- allow members to send each other free text (chat) and also defined (pokes) message
- make members be able to check their own woop statistics
- allow members to add photos to their profiles and also see the photos of other users
Responsibility for contents uploaded
woop is a place where you can meet new people. Keeping it a safe and friendly environment is important both for you and for us. You are responsible for all texts, photos and all other information that you post on woop. In particular:
- You mustn’t harm other visitors of the Website by installing computer viruses and other malware.
- You mustn’t post any misleading, harassing, threatening, defamatory or tormenting content.
- You mustn’t post any insults, obscene statements or pornographic content or any other content that may offend human dignity.
- You mustn’t stalk other members or try to convince them of your political or religious views. Excessive use of national or religious symbols won’t be tolerated.
- You mustn’t impersonate any other person and may only post content which relates to your true identity.
- You may not post any illegal content or content that may encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence. Photos with weapons are not allowed.
- You mustn’t post content that infringes other people’s intellectual property or portrait rights. This means you cannot copy other people’s materials or photos without their explicit permission.
The “woop”as text and all other trademarks are owned by Woop Média Ltd. or its affilaites and licensors, and may be registered in Hungary . Other company and product names appearing on this website may be trademarks of their respective owners and are used for the benefit of those owners.
woop is merely a platform for members to post information about themselves and to allow members to make contact with other members. JAZU does not actually arrange any meetings or provide relationship or relationship matching advice. woop cannot be held responsible for any behaviour of its members or if its services do not meet your expectations. woop provides no explicit or implied guarantees on the reliability, safety or continuity of this service.
woop has no control over the quality, compatibility or safety of Members or over the truthfulness, accuracy or completeness of any posting on the Website. You acknowledge that, despite the prohibitions set out in these Terms and Conditions, content available on the Website may be inaccurate or deceptive.
Even though woop takes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is operational and free from errors, the nature of the Internet in general and software in particular do not allow to provide a continuous and error-free operation.
You acknowledge and accept that the contractual and extra-contractual liability of woop is limited to direct damages, up to a maximum amount equal to the aggregate membership fees paid by you in the six (6) months preceding the event that gave rise to the damages
In no event shall woop be liable for any indirect or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the website, including (without limitation) emotional distress, loss of opportunities, loss of data, loss of time spent and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other members you meet through our website.
The above disclaimers and limitations of liability do not apply in case of gross negligence, fraud or willful negligence on behalf of woop. If allowed by applicable law, liability for bodily injury and death shall also be excluded.
You agree to indemnify us against all third party claims (including legal fees paid on our behalf) arising from and/or relating to your use of the Website, information and/or other material posted on the Website by you and/or arising from or due to any breach of contract.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Hungary, excluding its conflict of laws rules and specifically excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Venue for any action hereunder shall lie in the ordinary courts located in Budapest, Hungary, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and agree not to assert a defense of forum non conveniens, sovereign immunity or analogous doctrines in connection with any such court action. You agree that the courts of your home country and the courts of Hungary shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any suit, action or proceeding that may arise out of, or in connection with, this Terms of Services and the services provided hereunder.
Woop Média LTD.
Jász utca 53/A 402
1135 Budapest, Hungary
support at woopme.com